Thank You All for Your Comments about this Company. I'm Sorry they let you down, and saved me a boat load of $$. Thank You!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

I think that there is a hidden hand force, Puppet Master working behind the R Kelly Series’s of movies that you continue to televise. What about the News on Charlie Sheen (Giving woman AIDS, showed twice), Kevin Specks, and the other white men have done the same or worse.

I believe that the Puppet Masters are at work. We realize that it must be something that you want from him that he has not been willing to give. Please ask yourselves...where in the heck were the young girls parent and why didn’t the parent(s) report the so called crime when it transpired, were they pumping their girls to hopefully have a better life for themselves though R Kelly or does R Kelly need to make another trip to the Vatican? The Universe shall judge all of us accordingly.

I believe that John Lennon is acting as one of your proxy, but you will make certain that he will austrasize before his career ends. That the way we believe you play your games.

Masters of the Games that’s played on the material plain. Don’t try to destroy the messages.