50 W Big Beaver Rd #620, Troy, MI 48084, USA
1.4

Per Contract....." $4100 for three styles, any color, length and fullest..... Only received one style that meet my satisfactory 100%.

Which was 18in., jet black with more density (full). Two of the styles hairclub ordered I rejected. 1st style due to the hair being silky straight, lentht 16in color brown, Dyed 3 times black but the color didnt change to jet black "still brown" and the 2nd one the measurements were wrong.. The style made didn't fit down to my hairline which showed my hair loss when pulled to the back for a style.

I wore the style that meet my satisfaction from july 8th 2017 until feb.5th or 7th. 2018. I was told on that appointment my new style would be in.

And because it wasn't in all hairclub had to offer me was the two stlyes i already rejected which caused me to leave their shop with no style with a towel wrapped around my head... Not to mention causing me to spend more money to buy weave and paying someone else to style my hair.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Stick with facts, use grammar and spell checker, and don't try to litigate your case here. Oh, and next time read what you're signing and ask questions.

It is clear that you will never be happy as NOTHING in this life will satisfy you. Good luck with everything.

@Ben286

Hair Club is a scam & you need to chill out

@Ben286

It’s spell check not checker

@Ben286

You must work for this company

@Ben286

Don’t be so mean & judgmental...they get you to sign on a much later date