Northborough, Massachusetts
2.6K views

I went in for Xtrands and I specifically stated I was ABSOLUTELY not interested in a toupee since I was not a candidate for xtrands they suggested I try the membrane system?? So I figured I would give it a shot since they stated it was not a Toupee any way I tried this out "that lasted all of 24 hours" and requested the poodle be removed from my head.

Dont get me wrong I am sure this is a great option for some folks out there ..just not for me. Make a long story short they Initially charged me 4000.00 gave me refund of 2000.00 and then they suggested I try the laser treatment for an additional 700.00 Well I gave this a shot as well when I went in for my appointment for LASER TREATMENT They never did any Laser Treatment and then told me I would have to pay an additional 200.00 for this handheld laser.

As far as submitting photos I cant do that I was completely humiliated and embarrassed to even discuss this..just hope I can save some else and hardship and lose of funds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Hair Club Cons: Overall experience.

Comments

My comment will not post under the person who said they were filing a suit. So disregard all the posts that I keep messing up!

I wish I could delete them instead lol.

Anyway, I'll shut up and stop asking questions lol. Good luck everyone ... This place sucks and I'm glad people are calling them out!

To be out $2700 is absolutely insane. That's just a drop in the bucket for how much they're scamming from people! I wish us girls could just shave our heads and be done with it! Blah...

It sucks being a girl and going bald! People ask if I have cancer! Then you go to places like this and they just take you for all you got.

It's so sad. :(

May I ask what your suit is for? (I see a comment below about not getting a refund and filing a suit, but not sure if you're the same person.) I'm curious how not getting a refund can result in a suit - not because it's not valid but because I'm curious as I did not get a refund and am very displeased!

That's putting it lightly. What is your suit for? Do you think you'll win?

This place is a scam and although I can see the legitimacy of what they're doing, it sounds like they're not being honest with customers and doing whatever they can to satisfy their pockets rather than helping people who are really looking for help!! Good luck with your suit!!

Sorry, my question was for the person below saying they were filing a suit. I posted my comment under the wrong post.

My apologies! Have a great day :)

May I ask what you are taking them to court for? (I see a comment below about not getting a refund and filing a suit, but not sure if you're the same person.) I'm curious how not getting a refund can result in a suit - not because it's not valid but because I'm curious as I did not get a refund and am very displeased!

That's putting it lightly. What is your suit for? Do you think you'll win?

THAT'S TERRIBLE!! I'm so sorry :( Thank you for sharing this and I wish you had gotten service that was satisfactory...

For $4000 you'd think you'd get something! I mean they refunded you half but that's still TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR ABSOLUTE ***! That is so awful that you went through that but I'm happy that you were kind enough to share so to save someone else from the same disaster...

I'm so sorry, good luck in your search for what is best for you! Screw this place, thank goodness for people like you who share this, otherwise people might not know what a SCAM this is!!!

Take care!

you should have taken them to court like i am

The same thing happened to me except they would not offer me any kind of refund. I am filing a suit!

shave your head & have a nice day :-)