White Plains, New York

Before deciding to sign up with them look at other places. Do not go there they will scam you, there stylists suck, you'll never feel the same once you get that hair buzzed.

Stop now don't go they will cheat you and you will be busy with this every week. Please pass this on hair club westchester . They will make you sign a contract you think you're getting your self esteem you lose it even more.

They are the worst go to mhn in queens they are half the price they give you the time. They rush you here and will have you walk out looking like a fake total weirdo I'd be scared to go back so should you

Comments

Don't make no mistake,don't let them fool you again,stay far away from this club.Why spend so much on ***.lies? hair club so called Bio matrix is just a $2000 WIG, one can buy for fraction of prize on line,do it yourself you will save hundreds monthly,thousands yearly Guaranteed. Read all about this club and on all complaints websites.

HairClubForMenandWomen
Cantley, Quebec, Canada #621855

I’m very sorry to hear that your experience with Hair Club was not a positive one. I’m Kumi Yokoo, Franchise Sales Manager.

At Hair Club we want every client to have a great experience. I would love the chance to talk to you and see if there is anything we can do to make it up to you and improve our customer experience in the future.

Please give me a call at 561-361-7600 whenever is most convenient for you. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

to HairClubForMenandWomen New York, New York, United States #654193

If you do the homework, hair club has been bought out by a new company and just maybe the new owners may get it right or maybe not! Who would ever buy such a company that had so much bad press?

I don't understand why they feel that they can take advantage of someone just because they are losing their hair. they practically make a person walk across glass to get the wig!