Gakona, Alaska

HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a system being used by Barack Obama and the United States Government to purposely manipulate the weather over certain areas of the country to create abnormal weather events and to create major severe weather events.It is being used to cause droughts, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes, major winter storms, blizzards, and other natural disasters.

I myself have noticed an increase in thunderstorm activity in the Southern Appalachians where most of the nations coal is being produced. They are purposely creating thunderstorms over certain regions of the Southern Appalachian area to cause economic problems and to kill the coal mining industry. They claim that HAARP is used for ionospheric research, but I know it's actually being used to purposely manipulate the weather. There are other means of weather modification being used as well.

The National Weather Service's NEXRAD radar system which they claim as being a weather radar but is also being used to create and steer storms. And there are also chemtrails being sprayed into the atmosphere to produce storms as well. Sulphur is being purposely sprayed in the atmosphere to create storms as well. We need to tell our corrupt government to put a stop to this and we as U.

S. citizens need to take a stand.

We need to get people to pay attention and protest against this nonsense.Because it's only gonna get worse if we don't pay attention and stand up.

Review about: Weather Control.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HAARP?

Comments

HA!I heard a story when I was a kid about some guy who thought the government was sending telepathic messages to him so he started lining his hats with tin foil.

you're that guy.

man...ur fkn crazy.

anonymous

You must be related to Sarah Palin. Unless you can absolutely prove this, you should watch what you say.