Update added by user Feb 15, 2013
haagen Dazs is what was originally typed in the company title, however I checked my review, and has mysteriously been changed to ?aagen ?azs under company name. 'Interesting' (in a Spock speculating voice)
Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2013
it has soybean oil in it now, effing disgusting, if i wanted soy in my ice cream i would pour soy sauce on top of it.BTW trying to save money by using fillers is just an excuse to being greedy company money hoarders, is already super expensive to buy, and now is super cheap *** ingredients to try and mask as an indulgent experience, we are all being ripped off.
making my own ice-cream at home, minus the soy ***.
In conclusion, I would be happy becoming a dedicated customer to Haagen Dazs should they remove the Soy bean oil from their ice-cream, but for now, I haven't eaten any since August 2012 when I would buy one once a week.On a plus side, I did lose some weight as a bonus cutting it out of my diet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."
- "Greetings: I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."