Update added by user Feb 15, 2013
haagen Dazs is what was originally typed in the company title, however I checked my review, and has mysteriously been changed to ?aagen ?azs under company name. 'Interesting' (in a Spock speculating voice)
Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2013
it has soybean oil in it now, effing disgusting, if i wanted soy in my ice cream i would pour soy sauce on top of it.BTW trying to save money by using fillers is just an excuse to being greedy company money hoarders, is already super expensive to buy, and now is super cheap *** ingredients to try and mask as an indulgent experience, we are all being ripped off.
making my own ice-cream at home, minus the soy ***.
In conclusion, I would be happy becoming a dedicated customer to Haagen Dazs should they remove the Soy bean oil from their ice-cream, but for now, I haven't eaten any since August 2012 when I would buy one once a week.On a plus side, I did lose some weight as a bonus cutting it out of my diet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Sept 2/ 2016 Subject: Broken HP Laptop submitted for repair on approx Aug 20/ To whom it may concern........ As a loyal and dedicated Costco customer and Executive Member since 2007, it..."
- "I bought $28 worth of product, I paid an extra $10 for shipping. After I received my shipped product notice the crooked company they use for shipping DHI , told..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."