H W Brown Florist - Scammed By Online Flower Order
I ordered Mother's Day Flowers online from H.W.Brown's Florist in Danville, VA on Thursday afternoon before Mother's Day to have them delivered the next day.
I ordered a Mother's Day Teleflora Cotton Candy bouquet and even upgraded to the deluxe to make it bigger & fuller. Flowers didn't arrive Friday and I called my dad and they still were not delivered on Saturday at 11:00 am. I then called the florist and he said they had left a message with my mom and they were waiting for her to return their call to let them know she was home. I told him she was elderly & hard of hearing and I had talked to her and she would be home until 4:00 pm so go ahead and deliver them.
I called about 2:30 pm and they were still not there. I called the florist and talked to a man, Terry, and he said they had put them on the truck and it wasn't his fault, because my mom hadn't called them. I told him I would never do business with them again and he politely hung up on me. I was so upset and shocked that a person would do this to a customer.
When my sister-in-law got to my mom's the flowers had been left on the neighbors porch. She took a picture and I have included both what I ordered and what she got. They are nothing like I ordered!
I was ripped off and so embarrassed by what they sent.Is there any recourse that I can take?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teleflora Cotton Candy Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was looking through this womans site.. She claims she breeds to the standard, but her dogs are not well bred at all! One of her males, that she recently bred,..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."