H W Brown Florist - Scammed By Online Flower Order
I ordered Mother's Day Flowers online from H.W.Brown's Florist in Danville, VA on Thursday afternoon before Mother's Day to have them delivered the next day.
I ordered a Mother's Day Teleflora Cotton Candy bouquet and even upgraded to the deluxe to make it bigger & fuller. Flowers didn't arrive Friday and I called my dad and they still were not delivered on Saturday at 11:00 am. I then called the florist and he said they had left a message with my mom and they were waiting for her to return their call to let them know she was home. I told him she was elderly & hard of hearing and I had talked to her and she would be home until 4:00 pm so go ahead and deliver them.
I called about 2:30 pm and they were still not there. I called the florist and talked to a man, Terry, and he said they had put them on the truck and it wasn't his fault, because my mom hadn't called them. I told him I would never do business with them again and he politely hung up on me. I was so upset and shocked that a person would do this to a customer.
When my sister-in-law got to my mom's the flowers had been left on the neighbors porch. She took a picture and I have included both what I ordered and what she got. They are nothing like I ordered!
I was ripped off and so embarrassed by what they sent.Is there any recourse that I can take?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teleflora Cotton Candy Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."
- "I was looking through this womans site.. She claims she breeds to the standard, but her dogs are not well bred at all! One of her males, that she recently bred,..."