Danville, Virginia

I ordered Mother's Day Flowers online from H.W.Brown's Florist in Danville, VA on Thursday afternoon before Mother's Day to have them delivered the next day.

I ordered a Mother's Day Teleflora Cotton Candy bouquet and even upgraded to the deluxe to make it bigger & fuller. Flowers didn't arrive Friday and I called my dad and they still were not delivered on Saturday at 11:00 am. I then called the florist and he said they had left a message with my mom and they were waiting for her to return their call to let them know she was home. I told him she was elderly & hard of hearing and I had talked to her and she would be home until 4:00 pm so go ahead and deliver them.

I called about 2:30 pm and they were still not there. I called the florist and talked to a man, Terry, and he said they had put them on the truck and it wasn't his fault, because my mom hadn't called them. I told him I would never do business with them again and he politely hung up on me. I was so upset and shocked that a person would do this to a customer.

When my sister-in-law got to my mom's the flowers had been left on the neighbors porch. She took a picture and I have included both what I ordered and what she got. They are nothing like I ordered!

I was ripped off and so embarrassed by what they sent.Is there any recourse that I can take?

Review about: Teleflora Cotton Candy Mothers Day Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $66
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with H W Brown Florist?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion