Stamford, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back.Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the edges sharper).

I understand I cannot return the used pair. However H&M completely refuses to return two more unused pairs still tagged and attached together! Clearly I have no use for these underwear, and they simply told me to "recycle them".

This is not the first incident with H&M and terribly poor customer service (not on individual level, but the company policy instead).Needless to say I will no longer be shopping there.

Review about: Underwear.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Satisfaction guarantee.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $40
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with H and M?

Comments

Why do they have to have

clothing labels of 6 pages, I would have understood it if they where able to make a version that is easily removed.

It's very simple.If you buy any garment that is touching your privates you can't return them.

Even if you are telling the truth of not wearing them you still don't return them.

I don't think you realize how disgusting people are.I would NOT want to shop at a store that returns undergarments.