Las Vegas, Nevada
1.4K views 0 comments

Update by user Apr 18, 2016

I have received email after email saying to leave their "coupon" practices alone but I'm going to make sure other people know how deceitful they are.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2016

I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!!I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes ( see photo ).

Related: Gwynnie Bee - UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION

I was excited to purchase a pair of jeans that I have had since February. When I received these in February they were $91.50, that is the discounted at-home price. After I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50. I contacted going to b after I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50.

I contacted Gwynnie Bee about this error and asked them to fix it, they emailed me back and told me that that it was corrected.

I then attempted to use the coupon again and the price was $90.50 (see photo).I am disgusted that sent out coupons so people think that they're getting an actual discount, but if they're not paying attention they won't realize that they're actually not saving anything above the "at home" price

Review about: Gwynnie Bee Account.

I liked: Rental of clothes, Range of choices.

I didn't like: Manner in which the business is operated, Deceitful, Bait and switch, Do not correct their mistakes, Customer service.

2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gwynnie Bee Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gwynnie Bee?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.