Gwlittle - Horrible customer service! Liers! They steal your money!
I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)...It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie.
When the order came in, the collar was 2 sizes smaller than I was expecting and the company would not even let me exchange it! They advised me to buy another $50 collar. It is a joke.
Absolutely rude and do not get back to you for days!
After my purchase I have researched the material it is made of as well as the stone that was sewed to the collar...I found out that the stone was not even made of the swarovski elements and on the other website it was sold for less than a $1!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tailbow Collar
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I am in the construction business, and my job is physical. So , I need a quality boot. After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."