Gwinnett Place Nissan - Be weary if you do not know much about cars

2 of 21 Gwinnett Place Nissan reviews

This was my first experience with the service department.I am not complaining about how they serviced or customer service .

I am rating this poor because my car had some warranty work to be done and with it I was told that my car "FAILED" a number of things on the report that was given to me. Transmission fluid flush, Brake fluid flush and my serpentine belt needed to be changed along with a few others that actually needed to be done. I have a new baby - so seeing these things FAILED I of course felt like these services needed to be put in place. However, after speaking with my sister (Unfort after I agreed to the work) who is a Lexus service writer, I was informed that the items presented were just UP SELLS.

They were preventative NOT Urgent. I used my rent money to pay for these services! AND to top it off - I found my Firestone inspection from the day before I dropped it off at Nissan and my fluids were checked off as FINE! Therefor leaving me to assume the tech recommended these "FAIL-ed" things based on mileage and not looking at my car!

I made a mistake- I am writing this hoping that it may help someone else down the line . Meanwhile..

I will learn from my costly mistake and hope the tech did a good job.I really do not want to have to go back there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Gwinnett Place Nissan? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 21 Gwinnett Place Nissan reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.