Lawrenceville, Georgia

It was about 45 F, bright and sunny. We were shopping for a new car, had a list of about 12 cars we wanted to look at - one a 2016 Honda CRV - and we pulled into Gwinnett Place Honda to to look at what they had. There were no salesmen on the lot. We didn't even KNOW where to look for the car we wanted. Finally we saw a salesmen helping another customer with his shopping, asked him what was going on and he told us that it was too cold for the salesmen to come out on the lot and that we needed to to go inside the dealership to see a salesman to see a car. We had just driven 20 miles and braved the same "cold", but the salesmen could not be arsed to walk 10 or 20 yards to show us where the CRVs were.

Gwinnett Place Honda must be doing real super good if they can afford to brush off customers who were willing to spend $25,000+ with them. We learned our lesson. We won't be shopping at Gwinnett Place Honda again.

In fact, we just crossed the 2016 Honda CRV off our short list. It's obvious that Honda doesn't need our business.*

*The attached photo is of an American Honda storage yard where Honda stores its UNSOLD cars.

Review about: 2016 Honda Crv.

I didn't like: No salesmen.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gwinnett Place Honda?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.