GutterGlove - Bad customer service
I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing.The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove.
The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took about five weeks to arrive. Called Gutter Glove several times to set up an install date, "please call me back".
Three days later and several calls finally a returned call. Seven day lead time for install "ok". Installers arrived, this is a roof mount system. Worker installed brackets but did not space them properly.
The awing bound up when deployed. Workers using my material jammed a block of wood under one end to get it to work. Went to hook up lights, "lights did not work not there fault damaged in shipment. I was concerned about the block of wood.
Installer said they would order an additional bracket and would install in a week. Two weeks go by and several calls which were never returned finally get a person. When I ask the rep. when they were coming back to fix it, he told me they were busy and didn't have time and did not want to upset other customers.
OTHER CUSTOMERS! I told him I was going to call Sunsetter. He said"do what you gotta do man". Did I fail to mention this was all paid for.
I called Sunsetter about this, they must have had some pull because they were there the next day (with a bad attitude). Worker who did shoddy work the first time was at it again. Turns out they lied about ordering an additional bracket, never ordered. Workers removed awing and repositioned brackets.
One of the brackets had to be moved. Worker did not have clear caulk which looked good on the other three, so he used gray caulk. It looked horrible. I made him remove it and put clear like the other brackets.
They had to go get some. I supplied them with a putty knife and some denatured alcohol to clean it up. He was throwing his tools and having a fit. I paid nearly $4000.
It should work properly and look good.
If you are having Gutter Glove install anything.They take your money and give you terrible service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Pending it says plz help..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."