Gutter Glove - Bad customer service
I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing.The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove.
The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took about five weeks to arrive. Called Gutter Glove several times to set up an install date, "please call me back".
Three days later and several calls finally a returned call. Seven day lead time for install "ok". Installers arrived, this is a roof mount system. Worker installed brackets but did not space them properly.
The awing bound up when deployed. Workers using my material jammed a block of wood under one end to get it to work. Went to hook up lights, "lights did not work not there fault damaged in shipment. I was concerned about the block of wood.
Installer said they would order an additional bracket and would install in a week. Two weeks go by and several calls which were never returned finally get a person. When I ask the rep. when they were coming back to fix it, he told me they were busy and didn't have time and did not want to upset other customers.
OTHER CUSTOMERS! I told him I was going to call Sunsetter. He said"do what you gotta do man". Did I fail to mention this was all paid for.
I called Sunsetter about this, they must have had some pull because they were there the next day (with a bad attitude). Worker who did shoddy work the first time was at it again. Turns out they lied about ordering an additional bracket, never ordered. Workers removed awing and repositioned brackets.
One of the brackets had to be moved. Worker did not have clear caulk which looked good on the other three, so he used gray caulk. It looked horrible. I made him remove it and put clear like the other brackets.
They had to go get some. I supplied them with a putty knife and some denatured alcohol to clean it up. He was throwing his tools and having a fit. I paid nearly $4000.
It should work properly and look good.
If you are having Gutter Glove install anything.They take your money and give you terrible service.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart. I always liked chips ahoy until today. The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."