i was foolish enough to pay gusani infotech out of india £500 to build a website for me, it turned out that just like most other indian software companies, they are just frauds and scammers,
once i made the payment, they just started to string me aalong, it has now been 4 months and to date they have not built a website for me, and they have now stopped replying to my emails and their phone number has now been disconnected.
if you are thinking of dealing with this company then take my advice and donate to charity instead of giving away your money to these guys.
they will lie and cheat you out of your money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..."
- "boxedart is rubbish! I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!! The quality of the graphics are..."
- "I bought a template from Themeforest (from Envato group) for my new website in the year 2013. My web developer started working on the template to customize it as per..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..."