GuoYanTrade - Bought mobile phone, got something way different.
I made a deal of Sample piece of one of their selling phones. I pay'd the bill with Western Union. After few days till payment, package was sent to my destination and it arrived 08/13/2013 but the package included cheap earphones. My contact from Guoyantrade Co.,Limited did not answer to my emails or nothing.
This guy was very clever to make me so convinced.
I have lot of stuff he send me (about the company and picture of their workers) It's probably fake information too.
Company's website: http://www.guoyantrade.com/
I'm glad this is about only sample piece cause we were first talking about three pieces of phones.
I lost about 200+euros for sample, I'm happy that I didn't bought three pieces 600+euros.
I don't know whose picture and information is that in the media I added but that's few things I got from GuoYanTrade contact.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."