GuoYanTrade - Bought mobile phone, got something way different.
I made a deal of Sample piece of one of their selling phones. I pay'd the bill with Western Union. After few days till payment, package was sent to my destination and it arrived 08/13/2013 but the package included cheap earphones. My contact from Guoyantrade Co.,Limited did not answer to my emails or nothing.
This guy was very clever to make me so convinced.
I have lot of stuff he send me (about the company and picture of their workers) It's probably fake information too.
Company's website: http://www.guoyantrade.com/
I'm glad this is about only sample piece cause we were first talking about three pieces of phones.
I lost about 200+euros for sample, I'm happy that I didn't bought three pieces 600+euros.
I don't know whose picture and information is that in the media I added but that's few things I got from GuoYanTrade contact.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "I bought the headphone ATH-ANC7b one year ago by the amazon website. Nowadays the ear protection of synthetic leather showed problems, started to lose the seam. How I'm from brazil,..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."