Taipei, Tai-Pei
100% full Resolved

Dear Customer Service Representative:

I bought a video set(The Sounds of American English (https://gum.co/Sounds_of_American_English)) but being charged three times for the same product- a video set.

I placed an order on Jan. 15 for a prelaunch sale. Later, I mailed the author on Jan 24th that I had not received the video set yet but she replied me the transaction had failed. I placed a new order on Jan. 23rd again and one of them was a repeat order but I didn't receive any confirmation notices, such as purchased items. Please consider this suggestion carefully as this might not only damage to your well-established reputation but lose faith from customers.

Please cancel my repeated orders immediately.

Sincerely,

Review about: The Sounds Of American English.

I didn't like: Platform.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $38
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gumroad?

Comments

gumroadhelp

We have an email support line - support@gumroad.com