I was helped by one of your associates @ Visalia store.It was going well until he decided to help other customers as he was in middle of helping me.
It took so long to completely finalize my transaction to leave the store....Two more! One of those customers came in and out as I wished I could of had same oppertunity. How frustrating it was for me to wait for him to complete his continual questioning from this other customer & he continued to answer many question, while I stood and waited & waited. Then during me placing order for another transaction for merchandise that was not in store, he helped another customer and actually completed there transaction before completing mine.
Wow....so frustrating! I suggested to this associate that he should finish one customer at a time next time. He said "no" management wants them to help many customers at a time. This associate has it completely wrong.
I hope I never have to go in that store again! I will make great effort to avoid this kind of service again!
Next time I will just leave everything and not say a word to associate and he can know how ridicules it is to be left unattended:(.Thumbs down for service for sure!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Guitar Center Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "I love Keebler E.L. Fudge cookies. But this time I open it up and to my sad surprise a few cookies did not even have fudge in between the cookies..."
- "Dee Coleman of the Garage II sold me a 1967 Chevy Nova, he advertised it on Ebay, said the car was perfect from Top to Bottom. The guy showed 100%..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."