guitar center is a music store so you all who work there quit treating pepole like *** and trying to rip them off theres enough *** going on in this *** up planet and if a guitar is worth more then what ever in trade or so .. them give that person credit on that and quit being and *** hole about it.. that goes four all you courpret *** also ..so help out every one that loves music and not money you are sopoes to help music get better four us all so quit fooling around and get your *** to gether
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I went into the store to purchase a MIDI keyboard spoke to a girl about what is the best one I can buy $$100 she showed me a couple of..."
- "So I'm eating spinach and I find a stick. Not too bad till I get to the bug.... Pretty *** nasty. And of coarse, I can't find contact information for..."
- "Deceitful ad stated specifically there would be a risk-free, no additional charge trial and offered a few add-on sales at a "special" $25. I was careful about checking the fine..."
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."