Atlanta, Georgia
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

PUBLICpublished review 3/17/15

On December 24th 2014 I purchased a pair of Gucci sunglasses, 3 months later one of the lenses popped out and is lost.I have contacted the proper people regarding this matter and I'm fold the best they can do is give me a discount on the purchase of a New pair of sunglasses This is the worst customer service I have ever seen.

We buy Gucci not just for the look but expecting excellent customer service.I am very disappointed in the way this matter was handled and will think twice before my next Gucci purchase!

Review about: Sunglasses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gucci?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more