Cebu, Cebu
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Bought this sept 22 2015..wore it 3x only.and this is what ive got.hope gucci will do something about it..ill let a friend to bring this in hongkong since am not from there.

Review about: Gucci Thong Sandals.

3.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gucci?

Comments

HW

Bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals in Gucci Westfield Sydney on 31-01-2016.

Wore them on the 07-01-2016 for shopping.Sore feet after half hour but have no chose as on the street.

After home (2 hour later), my feet got worse due to the buckles and the weight of the sandals.

Back to Gucci today (08-01-2016), asked if they can do something for me. The answers were "No, No" from the customers service and the manager (after I got the shxx from the customer service and asked to see the manager). They said "You have wore them.

I am not doctor, I don't know if the sore of your feet caused by the shoes. I did not forced you to buy the products, that's your choice......"

They were so rude.... What a customer service.

When I asked "what is your after sales service?" The manager said they have nobproblem and no complaint from other customer only me.

I said "may be there is my feet's problem not the shoes. But when I wear them, I have sore feet." Another man said, how about when you walk on the carpet? I told "do you think when you wear shoes only walk on the carpet and not walk out on the street?" Very *** and silly question.

The customer service also mentioned that the Gucci made the products, would not tested that nobody has problem. When the manager came out talked to me, she said the Gucci has been tested all product to make sure everybody has no problem when wear them.

The answers they both gave...

Ask them to check the products. But they packed my shoes back in the box, asked me to take home. I don't know how are they going to check the product if the shoes are with me? I have not idea.

But anyhow, this is my first and the last with Gucci. No more Gucci I am L V fans. I have a good experience with them as the scarf I bought has problem. They checked and exchanged straigh away with no issues.

What's wrong with Gucci? Because I am not Chinese? Not tourist from overseas? The manager definitely is Chinese.

And the customer service also either Indonesian or philipino.

Racism?Jealousy?