Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan Review from Mocksville, North Carolina

52 of 444 Guardsman reviews

I bought this plan from Ashley Furniture and was told it covered accidents.Well I reported an accident which was caused by a child while having a party.

I don't know exactly what happened I dont know if there was a cut or spill which stained the furniture in these areas but it first appeared stained and whatever it was caused it to appear this was within a couple days which I reported and now the condition has worsen. Now after waiting fir your company to send someone out for over 30 dsys, which noone showed up, Im being told my claim is not covered. I followed your instructions but your company is not doing what the claim promise! This will not end here.

I will contact better business bereau to report this.My claim no is 11516688

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #917830

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Guardsman? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 444 Guardsman reviews

2 hours ago #1294562

Really? just popped up like that huh? I have 30 years in the furniture service industry, I can tell you youre full of you know what. MAYBE if the child spilled nail polish remover or paint thinner all over the thing. But what you have is a reaction to body ph which has caused the top layer (toner coat) to peel. common on lesser quality finished leather.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Guardsman.
Filing a new complaint about
×