I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase.My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies.
Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was bleeding and I have pain in my nasal cavity from it. So I go on Twitter and say something they reply for me to call. So I do and I get people who claim they couldn't hear me (they spoke English), they couldn't understand what I was telling them. I was about to say do I need to draw it on a chalkboard take a picture and send it to them???
I mean you all have a *** product and instead of helping me they decided to bounce me from person to person nothing accomplished at all.In other words FLONASE SUCKS!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "My next issue is with the makers of biore. Supposed to help with blemishes to prevent etc well that to is a joke! I've used it for a while and..."
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."