Grubhub - Will never use again!

256 of 340 Grubhub reviews

I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before and they are usually 15 minutes early, but its get to be 9:10, I call the restaurant and there was a mixup cause there was another order to my neighbor so they thought i was that person and told me it was on the road. It becomes 9:45 and I call back, and they tell me they never got the order. I go back to grub hub and the order doesn't show up till i go to some weird page i can't remember and see the estimate time. It says it should have arrived, and then I click that it hasn't and all i get is that we are working on it. It says order has been sent to the restaurant again and to expect it by 11:20-11:30. So I wait and wait, and it reaches 11:45 which is when I know the restaurant closes. I return and try to call the line, and get a busy signal. Tried the chat function and waited 20 minutes for no response whatsoever. I try the didn't receive order thing again. All I get is a *** "we are working on it"

I will be calling my bank and disputing the transaction along with never ever using grub hub ever again. Waste of time and a waste of money. Thankfully called my bank and they will be returning the money as soon as it finishes processing in my account.

I just checked their website and the order from last night still shows as a current order that should be on its way.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lack of correcting issues

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Grubhub Food Delivery
Review category
Delivery
review #691549

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grubhub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
256 of 340 Grubhub reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.