Groupon - Merchant User Very Unhappy, feels screwed out of payments

1 of 274 Groupon reviews

I have had other Groupon Campaigns and did fairly well.This time around I have had nothing but problems.

First off, the contract I approved said I would be paid $24.96 per massage and $73.60 for every three pack of massages sold. So for my first payment I sold 16 vouchers for 1 massage and 11 vouchers for 3 pack. I should have been paid $319.49 and $647.68. That is figuring in the 20% held back in case you get folks who ask for their money back rather than get the massage.

What I got paid was $299.52 and $607.20. Then the hit me up for payment adjustments and a charge for this tablet I have been trying to send back to them for about a year. I was finally able to get them to send me the kit I needed to send them back this tablet that had NEVER worked in the first place and yet they charged me for having it in the office and not working.

With mysterious service fees (can't get them to tell me what exactly that is) and tablet fees they have managed to pay me $1000.00 less than I have earned in this campaign.The customer service was atrocious and I would have to send two or more emails to get any answer at all from the folks in charge of my campaign.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • All the fees taken out

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Shopping
review #1003687

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Groupon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 274 Groupon reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.