Groupon - IRola DX758 Pro

7 of 274 Groupon reviews

Purchased 4 from Groupon last year as a Christmas present for grandchildren ages 4-9 years of age.Three encountered cracked screens within a week.The last turns on to start up screen but does not turn off.Children were disappointed as they looked forward to having their very first "kid friendly" tablets that resembles a Samsung tablet.

The product came with a case of different colors, a stylus, and a carrying case.

The $200 dollars loss has taught me to purchase gift cards instead and not waste money on another bad investment when the results are negative to my bank account but a positive to the sellers' account.Not Happy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Groupon Deal
Review category
Shopping
review #976319

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Groupon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 274 Groupon reviews

Dec 27, 2016 #1261739 Denver, Colorado, United States

I also purchased one of these. It came in the wrong color decided to just keep it. I then turned it on to charge for my grand daughter and it did not work. I sent it back keep getting run around about the refund. Have contacted them numerous times about my refund, I wonder if the return dept is in the US as the English is very broken. I still have not seen my refund in my bank account.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.