I purchased a Groupon certificate and when I printed it, the coupon is for a different state where I live.Groupon customer service would not help me.

They basically said that I could give the coupon to someone who lives in that area. Wow, big help. Other than that, I am out of luck. They would not refund me because I was past the 3 day grace.

3days-WOW They would not give me credit for another purchase. What kind of store does this? Buyer beware-make one mistake and you will be out of luck to.

Groupon cannot succeed by making customers unhappy.Luckily, my lost is only $20.00.

Review about: Groupon Certificate Lg Lw4G G9P9 51Cm B9Gh.

I didn't like: Lousy customer service.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

After 14 days long wait, my order still has no update !!   Groupon is Suck ! Groupon "order 2 iphone case on 9/26 and today is 10/9 5:25pm.. still no tracking number update.. contacted Groupon customer week again and asked me to wait few..." Read more Groupon - Ring Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Groupon "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..." Read more Groupon False Advertises and Lacks Good Customer Service Groupon "Groupon advertises a 24 week subscription to the Boston Herald Sunday edition only that retails for $136.00 for $70.00 (49% off). The problem is that the cost of home..." Read more Groupon - IRola DX758 Pro Groupon "Purchased 4 from Groupon last year as a Christmas present for grandchildren ages 4-9 years of age.Three encountered cracked screens within a week.The last turns on to start up screen..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more