1.3

I went down to Grote knowing my credit was bad but was offered one car. I told them i can only afford $300 month but they pushed me over and over to go with their $500 month car.

They told me to make partial payments on the loan. We told them over and over we wanted out of the deal but all they car about is themselves-not the customer. My wife keeps having panic attacks over the deal. We traded in a car plus made a down payment which mo one told us was non refundable.

No one went over our payments or anything. Turns out the $20,000 car is actually $43,000 and is 71 payments instead of 41. We are not submitting the rest of the paperwork. We can't afford this yet they beat me up for 4 hours until i signed one signature.

They then copied and pasted that one signature all over the contract as if i had signed each line, but I didn't. They used shady tactics when figuring out my bills and had my wife sign online. She didn't even get to see the car before they were bullying us into it.

They don't care about you. They just want to screw you over.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Grote!

Grote Mitsubishi Cons: Customer service, Prices, Explaining.

Location: 1630 North Coliseum Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46805