Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jun 14, 2021

I had paid in advance 1 month prior to my vacation. I had trouble locating my luggage.

Once I got outside @ 1:40 PM my groom for 1;30 was gone. I thought I would just catch the 2:30 one but it was full of reservations. So I called the Macon Groom (where I was headed to put me on 3:30 but it was full same thing "I will add U but only if we have room. So 30:30 then 4:30 then 5:30 all same too full.

Of course, by this time I have been sitting out in Sun for over 4 hrs without any guarantee, I will get on any bus. I rounded up purchasing a cab @ from Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport to Macon GA Groom on Sheldon drive for $195.00. I have not reimbursed ft either. very disappointed.

The key is anything can happen when waiting on a plane or luggage & ample time after plane lands to get down to ground transportation & find luggage too. Send a 15 seater van room needs to be made when this happens. They need a way to recover when this happens. I should have been on that next groom.

I felt this experience soiled my entire vacation.

It needs to be away.. send15 seater, make the groom driver stay 30 minutes if the plane coming in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groome Transportation Shuttle Service.

Groome Transportation Pros: Come every hour but always full.

Groome Transportation Cons: Did not provide service paid for, Disregard for customer safety, Terrible customer service.

Comments