Charlevoix, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

I had a item that was prepaid by gift card (grizzly would not charge my card so a gift a gift card was used).While waiting for this item the price went up from $49.95 to $79.95.

So they canceled my order and refunded my gift card to the Credit card it was purchased on. They never told me about this. I saw the item was no longer on backorder and was $30 more. So I called them and got Daniel who hemmed and hawed until he gave up and said I would be called the next day.

He did call the next day and insisted they did not intentionally cancel my order and would let me place it again. EXCEPT that the new $49.95 item bore no resemblance to the original. The original item was not almost twice the price and the new $49 item was not worth ordering. I went to pull up my online invoice to review this issue and they have change my order to show me having this new crappy version.

Very poor form. EXCEPT, I had my original shipping manifest from the base order that showed it was the item that now shows as $80 not $50. So they are trying to cover up their duplicity. It is understandable they don't want to honor a old order at a cheaper price, maybe not moral but understandable.

However, when they start to cover their tracks by changing the invoices to show what they now claim, that is wrong.

I want to be clear, if you get what you ordered yo likely will be happy with it, but they apparently are so close to margin they cannot sell you the same item later if backorder if that item goes up in price.Just say so, don't cover it up and lie.

Review about: Grizzly Barrel Vise.

I liked: Qulaity.

I didn't like: Bait and switch.

3.3
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Grizzly Industrial?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.