Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he sold us out to the prosecutor - he was, after all, a FORMER prosecutor - he abandoned us before he even started any kind of investigation of the charges. If he would have just done what he promised we could have gotten the charges dropped because there were flaws in the warrant. Instead, my son was CONVICTED and has to wait in jail until the appeal frees him.

If you read any positive reviews posted here or on the Internet you will see that Mr. Smith has posted most of them himself. I wish we have known that before we gave him any money.

We have also been told by a prominent Martinsburg attorney that Mr. Smith has a poor reputation among local lawyers because of a drinking problem. That would explain a lot of his behavior.

Review about: Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney Legal Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Solomon Law Group - Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa Solomon Law Group "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..." Read more The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more