Review about Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney Legal Services
Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he sold us out to the prosecutor - he was, after all, a FORMER prosecutor - he abandoned us before he even started any kind of investigation of the charges. If he would have just done what he promised we could have gotten the charges dropped because there were flaws in the warrant. Instead, my son was CONVICTED and has to wait in jail until the appeal frees him.
If you read any positive reviews posted here or on the Internet you will see that Mr. Smith has posted most of them himself. I wish we have known that before we gave him any money.
We have also been told by a prominent Martinsburg attorney that Mr. Smith has a poor reputation among local lawyers because of a drinking problem. That would explain a lot of his behavior.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Stephen C Smith is a thief he was executor of my deveased mothers estate he overcharged on legal fees Hours. My mothers estate was worth in excess of one million dollars. His..."
- "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."
- "I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz. with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza. Salon #3549. I went there to get a touch up and walked out with..."
- "I have bought two pairs of 505GP. They kill my feet. Don't ever buy them. They must be a defect. Calling customer service tomorrow. ..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."