Greg Denney Law - Greg Denney Tulsa Attorney a Disgrace!
Greg Denney is disrespect to this profession. He is rude. He is fake. The best part is he thinks he's intimidating but he's a clown. He puffers up like a blowfish to intimidate men, women, attorneys, and tugs his tail for a judge. I feel sorry for his wife to be honest, I'm quite sure he's abusive. Read all the reviews you can about Greg Denney at http://www.lawyerratingz.com/ratings/5162/Lawyer+G the negative comments are real. The positive, perfect scores are his employees trying to keep him a pay check. Want proof? Inquire to the Tulsa Bar and Oklahoma Bar Association and see how many complaints the loser Greg Denney has about his professionalism….or better yet his lack of it.
This lawyer is in your corner until you pay him all the money he requires and then he is so hard to get in touch with. He doesn't honor his contract. Breaks agreements and does not follow through on anything he states. He is not a man of honor or integrity and should not be representing any court of law or client. More focused on his 4 houses and 7 cars that following up or returning calls. In Closing his firm is incompetent and does not know any of the updated disclosure orders and does nothing to protect personal information. Embarrassment to the law profession!
Literally the worst decision I've ever made in my life.I hired him to enforce visitation with my daughter.Went to court numerous times with no results till I had to go to work in India to keep up with his charges. I asked him to delay my case till I could return. At the next court date he told the judge he didn't know where I was. The judge cited me with contempt,denied my visitation, and ordered me to pay for my ex wifes lawyer. Greg only told me about the visitation denial. Three years later a cop shows up at my door with a warrant for my arrest and I spend the next 21 days in jail. $8,000 to Greg, $4,103 in apposing lawyer fees,21 days in jail, and 5 years without seeing my daughter. There is a special place in *** for people like Greg Denney. If you like throwing thousands of dollars down the drain go ahead and hire this (almost called him a man)snake.
Absolutely awful. I feel bad for anyone who has to work with him in an attorney/client capacity or in the courtroom. He gives attorneys a bad name and conducts himself with little respect.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles. I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days. I did that..."
- "I quit eating at Subway years ago after trying three different locations in two states due to them cutting back on their meat. You now have to pay extra to..."
- "Terrible internet service. My husband and I started with Pioneer for a month's ago. And we have the gamer package. And all it does is buffer. And it's expensive. I..."