Greg Adler Motorsports - Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices Greg Adler
Owners of Championship Off Road Racing are Knowingly and Willingly allowing Greg Adler Motorsports to compete in races when he is not Good Standing within the business community and/or general public.
Mr. Greg Adler has received 19 State Violations for his business making False and Misleading Statements.
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers also retain several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints.
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
Yet, corrupt operators at CORR, Championship Off Road Racing still allow this company to participate in racing.
Giving the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
FOUR WHEEL PARTS PERFORMANCE CENTERS -- PRO COMP TIRES
Please Feel Free to file a complaint with the following agencies below:
(NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigationhttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/
(BAR) Bureau of Automotive Repair Consumer AffairsSEARCH:: Department of Consumer Affairs (YOUR STATE)http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml
(IFCC) Internet Fraud Complaint Centerwww.ifccfbi.gov/
(FTC) Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
(Attorney General) Public Inquiry Unithttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
(EPA) (Spilling Oil & Antifreeze)www.epa.gov/
(BBB) Better Business Bureauhttp://welcome.bbb.org/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Deceptive Business Practices
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "There are a torrent of consumer complaints on the internet about this company. RECALL BELOWIf you may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaint Agencies below:http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : BESTOPModel..."
- "AN ACTUAL EXAMPLE OF READYLIFT CUSTOMER SERVICE BELOW: Bryan Dutchen of Readylift responded to our email complaint about Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a 4 Wheel Parts with the following actual email below: My..."
- "Trailmaster Suspension is owned/operated by Performance Accessories.As they are associated with 4 Wheel parts, you know quality and service is substandard there, as the RECALL DEPICTS.COMPLAINT AGENCIEShttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."