Greg Adler Motorsports - Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices Greg Adler
Owners of Championship Off Road Racing are Knowingly and Willingly allowing Greg Adler Motorsports to compete in races when he is not Good Standing within the business community and/or general public.
Mr. Greg Adler has received 19 State Violations for his business making False and Misleading Statements.
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers also retain several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints.
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
Yet, corrupt operators at CORR, Championship Off Road Racing still allow this company to participate in racing.
Giving the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
FOUR WHEEL PARTS PERFORMANCE CENTERS -- PRO COMP TIRES
Please Feel Free to file a complaint with the following agencies below:
(NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigationhttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/
(BAR) Bureau of Automotive Repair Consumer AffairsSEARCH:: Department of Consumer Affairs (YOUR STATE)http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml
(IFCC) Internet Fraud Complaint Centerwww.ifccfbi.gov/
(FTC) Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
(Attorney General) Public Inquiry Unithttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
(EPA) (Spilling Oil & Antifreeze)www.epa.gov/
(BBB) Better Business Bureauhttp://welcome.bbb.org/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Deceptive Business Practices
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE. CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE..."
- "I owe Orange County Harley-Davidson’s service department a HUGE DEBT OF GRATITUDE! I was preparing to acquire a used Fat Boy with 47,000 miles on it from a seller in..."
- " I just had a guy who knocked on my door and told me he is in a public speaking contest and he needs to win points for the trip..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."