Verified Reviewer

1.7

My car buying experience at Greenway Kia East in Orlando, Florida was one of the worst ever. The first time I came to the dealership a little over a month ago, I was told that they had a certain vehicle but when I got to the lot the vehicle was not there, after I was told numerous times it was.

There was absolutely no explanation....The Internet sales people we're not in the store, and there was a lot of misinformation. A lot of the vehicles were dirty and looked like they came straight out of the auction Without any type of inspection. They gave me some give certificates for my trouble. Coincidentally, they did not work.

I asked if they could replace them, since these were not working. I tried to give the dealership one more chance in the failed again. No one called me back regarding the bogus certificates, and when I went the website to redeem them, it said access denied. They had two vehicles there and neither one of them world what they were supposed to be.

The first vehicle is very dirty, and the engine sounded very bad. There was no car fax from the vehicle at all. The second vehicle seemed OK, but the radio it's not working at all, and there was a random cord sticking out of it that was looked odd. The sales attend it wasn't sure whether the car was straight of the auction and was not very knowledgeable.

Please steer clear of the dealership at all costs.

You are better off somewhere else. gosomewherePere else instead of this place.leaseP

Preferred solution: I want to get my gift certificates redeemed that are not working, and some sort of explanation as to why I keep getting this bad customer service. .

Greenway Kia East Cons: Very bad customer service, No follow through, Lack of leadership in management, Sales people are not knowledgeable of the vehicles they sell.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Greenway Kia East Reviews