Review about Greenpark Homes Lotus Pointe Caledon from Brampton, Ontario
Hi I just today got my keys for new house at lotus point caledon lot335R .When I went to house for first look I got so pissed even my friends laughed by seeing the front door so dirty cannot believe the way I got the house .
Small dent on front door..even we told on last inspection there is pantry in kitchen but *** builder made a jacket closet still not fixed.paid around 500000 for all this.just like mud in driveway my car got struck there
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greenpark Homes Lotus Pointe Caledon
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "i just bought a dining table it seems that has small crack in the corner .but the most upsetting thing is the chairs as soon as we sat on them..."
- "I ordered from this company. Immediately I got order confirmation i was suspicious. The order number was "20". Then I got a mail advising that I would see "RISHENG TEXTLS"..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."