Greenline Relocation And Services - Very Incompetent Movers
Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just ridiculous.They threw the boxes around like they didn't even care.Just wanted to get finished.We got to our new residence and the driver came in and said " There is a problem,I didn't know the back of the chair came off and it fell." Showed me the leg of my recliner split.He told us to try wood glue.Said the same thing for the leg of my make up vanity which is less then two years old.My Jewlery armoire is completely tore up.Then there are minor items also.Waiting on pics being developed to send a claim in.I am informed that if anything I will get the most $50 an item no matter the true cost.I was never asked to purchase extra protection coverage so I thought it was automatically included.Very unprofessional.They come in a unmarked truck and use the steps as a slide for all boxes,
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Roughness used
- Not being asked to purchase extra coverage
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Items replaced
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."