Greenline Relocation And Services - Very Incompetent Movers
Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just ridiculous.They threw the boxes around like they didn't even care.Just wanted to get finished.We got to our new residence and the driver came in and said " There is a problem,I didn't know the back of the chair came off and it fell." Showed me the leg of my recliner split.He told us to try wood glue.Said the same thing for the leg of my make up vanity which is less then two years old.My Jewlery armoire is completely tore up.Then there are minor items also.Waiting on pics being developed to send a claim in.I am informed that if anything I will get the most $50 an item no matter the true cost.I was never asked to purchase extra protection coverage so I thought it was automatically included.Very unprofessional.They come in a unmarked truck and use the steps as a slide for all boxes,
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Roughness used
- Not being asked to purchase extra coverage
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Items replaced
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."