GREENDUST Shown original Fly Car Mobile Holder (Black), but shipped CHINA Made UNBRANDED Product

My Order Number: 22442164

I talked with customer executive of greendust but they not friendly behaved. They shouts and not ready to accept they are in fault. They just collect money and sells dust of CHINA by name of brands like Fly, Nokia, LG, Samsung. User review and rating is not satisfactory. One should spend bit extra money to buy original and branded product from genuine sellers not dust sellers.

How can we think of placing order of big home appliances from greendust. Other also should think twice before placing an order on greendust as review of consumers customers are not good.

Don’t buy from greendust. delivering china made products.. check this.

Review about: Fly Car Mobile Holder.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greendust?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.