New York, New York

A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to get my rugs back and he refuses.I have told him that i will take them to court and he saidthat he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning.

com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir" DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES!

DO NOT CALL THEM!

This is a huge scam!They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage!I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back!This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $11000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired this lady she scammed me out of my money, stole items from my home now she's harrassing me. She's since changed her name to Tonya WINGER she is..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more