New York, New York

A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to get my rugs back and he refuses.I have told him that i will take them to court and he saidthat he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning.

com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir" DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES!

DO NOT CALL THEM!

This is a huge scam!They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage!I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back!This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $11000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more Delta Sonic Car Wash - Car Damage Delta Sonic Car Wash "On November 25th, I went to Delta Sonic to get a car wash and an interior cleaning. I went through the car wash and then gave them the vehicle to..." Read more Crystal Clean Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more