GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning - GreenChoice is RIPOFF!!!
A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to get my rugs back and he refuses.I have told him that i will take them to court and he saidthat he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning.
com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir" DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES!
DO NOT CALL THEM!
This is a huge scam!They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage!I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back!This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great...."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."