Greenair - Promotional trash
Citizens for a healthy bay of Tacoma Washington picked up about 500lbs. of promotion materials on the beaches of commencement bay. Printed on a combo of plastic and paper and creating lots of trash.
The company logo is from GreenAir Inc, fragrance oils and diffuser company at www.newgreenair.com.
Obviously a very irresponsible company and selling a lot of cheap Chinese *** anyway.
Dumping trash like this is always terrible but to be found on a beach in bulk is an indication of intentional trashing. Careless handing out a bunch of promo by a manufacturer is irresponsible
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..."
- "We live at 1053 se Tamango st. And 2 neibors in directly back of us and off to side's have tree's that are huge and they are dying a lot..."
- "My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle. I..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."