Greenair - Promotional trash
Citizens for a healthy bay of Tacoma Washington picked up about 500lbs. of promotion materials on the beaches of commencement bay. Printed on a combo of plastic and paper and creating lots of trash.
The company logo is from GreenAir Inc, fragrance oils and diffuser company at www.newgreenair.com.
Obviously a very irresponsible company and selling a lot of cheap Chinese *** anyway.
Dumping trash like this is always terrible but to be found on a beach in bulk is an indication of intentional trashing. Careless handing out a bunch of promo by a manufacturer is irresponsible
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or..."
- "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..."
- "We live at 1053 se Tamango st. And 2 neibors in directly back of us and off to side's have tree's that are huge and they are dying a lot..."