2.3

When I signed on with Green RX, I let them know that I needed my yard seeded in September because of landscaping work being done and no green on my lawn. When I called in early September to remind them.

Green RX let me know I would hear from someone soon. They did not call me until October 18, 2021. I let them know that it was too late in the year to seed and wanted a refund. They said they would put a check in the mail today.

I never received it. When I called the company, they were very rude. It was then, that I asked for a refund on all services not rendered. I never received a refund.

Once I filed a complaint with the BBB, I did receive a refund, but the owner of the company used offensive language over the phone and in person.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. You can see my complaint on the BBB - Complaint Number 1604****.

User's recommendation: Do no do business with Green RX but if they do, do not pay in full do monthly payments.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Green RX Inc Pros: Good products.

Green RX Inc Cons: Poor and offensive customer service.

Location: 1837 Scherer Parkway, Saint Charles, MO 63303