Green Planet Movers Local Moving Service Review from Irving, Texas
Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well unpacking one of the movers dropped our recliner.He said he didnt know the back comes off.So it DROPPED and thenwoosen leg broke and vracked.He tells us to use wood glue. Then there is my standing jewlery armoire. CRACKED both sides of the back.Punctured my air mattress, A bunch of plates and a mug with my Aunts relatives that have passed.So we contacted the company.Kimberly is fantastic.Very polite and helpful.She will forward the pics to her manager and go from there.It wasna 54 mile move.The movetsbwhere niceband all but apparently not very careful.So think twice before you hire this company.You get what you pay for.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."
- "I am from texas and I had no problems buying and recieving my puppy from the puppieszone. I received my dog the day Mr. Vargas said it would arrive. He..."
- "I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."