Green Motion - Feeling utterly mugged!

152 of 411 Green Motion reviews

Update added by user Nov 04, 2016

After endless emails becoming increasingly threatening I demanded (for the umpteenth time) to see the photos they took of the 'damage'.They bore no relation to the pictures I took and if it was the same car it had clearly been moved so I refuted they were the correct pictures.

No further contact!!!

Involve your credit card company if they take your money and the onus is then on them to prove you did the damage and they can take you to court to recover the money.I doubt they'd have the nerve!!

Original review posted by user May 05, 2016

Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy.It had been noted that the other 3 alloys were already scuffed but I struggled to see the damage and it's hard to prove if was there when I picked up the car.

I wiped the mark with my finger and I'm sure that given a bit more time and effort I could've removed all marks. I took photos and am now pursuing a dispute through my credit card company.

It's a clever trick as I had to sign a form confirming the damage before I could leave and I had a plane to catch.Really very annoyed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Additional Services

• What I liked
    • Car
  • What I disliked
    • Attitude and questable business practice
    • False damage report
    • Staff not helpful resolving issue
    • Charged for false damage

Excessive Charges
Review category
Rentals
review #842141

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Motion? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
152 of 411 Green Motion reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Green Motion.
Filing a new complaint about
×