Green Line Relocation And Systems - Very Incompetent Movers
Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just ridiculous.They threw the boxes around like they didn't even care.Just wanted to get finished.We got to our new residence and the driver came in and said " There is a problem,I didn't know the back of the chair came off and it fell." Showed me the leg of my recliner split.He told us to try wood glue.Said the same thing for the leg of my make up vanity which is less then two years old.My Jewlery armoire is completely tore up.Then there are minor items also.Waiting on pics being developed to send a claim in.I am informed that if anything I will get the most $50 an item no matter the true cost.I was never asked to purchase extra protection coverage so I thought it was automatically included.Very unprofessional.They come in a unmarked truck and use the steps as a slide for all boxes,
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Roughness used
- Not being asked to purchase extra coverage
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Items replaced
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Green Line Relocation And Systems Local Moving Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "Before joining this company you should be aware of who they really are. If you want to know the TRUTH about Plexus, try reading what they work so hard to..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."