Green Line Relocation And Systems - Damaged merchandise in move
Update added by user Oct 05
I am changing my review.This morning the owner of this company actually traveled to my apartment to apoligize and hand me my refund in person.I have never had anyone personally make a trip to me to make things right.Thank You Victor for making things right?
Update added by user Jun 12
Totally look over your contract.Definitely purchase extra coverage uf you do decide to use this company.They come in a old truck.
Original review posted by user Jun 10
I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The recliner fell.I did not realize the back comes off." Showing me the leg that broke completely off and split in half.He Said "Wood glue should work." Then my standing jewelry armoire was destroyed and so was my new vanity set,dishes etc.I was told they sent out a claim form which I haven't received yet.And was told there is a chance I will only get $50 at most per item.
So if you want a smooth move stay away from this company.I know you shouldn't slide the boxes down the steps you think they would know.Not a happy customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Merchandise being
- Mu merchanduse being handled so roughly
- Merchandise handled roughly
- Length of time to get resolved
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Replacements for what they broke.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Greenline Relocation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "Lived at Willowdale Crossing Apts in Frederick since May 2016.There are so many issues here.From the noise outside to elephants above or maybe a Bowling Alley with all the noise..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."