Green Line Relocation And Systems - Damaged merchandise in move
Update added by user Oct 05
I am changing my review.This morning the owner of this company actually traveled to my apartment to apoligize and hand me my refund in person.I have never had anyone personally make a trip to me to make things right.Thank You Victor for making things right?
Update added by user Jun 12
Totally look over your contract.Definitely purchase extra coverage uf you do decide to use this company.They come in a old truck.
Original review posted by user Jun 10
I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The recliner fell.I did not realize the back comes off." Showing me the leg that broke completely off and split in half.He Said "Wood glue should work." Then my standing jewelry armoire was destroyed and so was my new vanity set,dishes etc.I was told they sent out a claim form which I haven't received yet.And was told there is a chance I will only get $50 at most per item.
So if you want a smooth move stay away from this company.I know you shouldn't slide the boxes down the steps you think they would know.Not a happy customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Merchandise being
- Mu merchanduse being handled so roughly
- Merchandise handled roughly
- Length of time to get resolved
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Replacements for what they broke.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Greenline Relocation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."