1.8

I signed up with this company after having dealt with enough lies and horrible service from Consumer Cellular (another company to be avoided at all costs) My first Jitterbug "smart" phone never was able to hook up to the internet. After hours on the phone with their tech support and my internet provider, this company finally relented and sent me another phone, which never arrived.

The claimed the phone was stolen by the UPS driver. My first bill with them exceeded $100.00 because I had to turn on the data manually on order to use this phone. I really should have told them to ram their phone and service right then and there, but the said they would send another phone, which, while it did eventually show up, I hadn't had an opportunity to spend another day on the phone with their tech support in order to move everything from one phone to the next. So today, I get my next invoice in the amount of over $95.00 because I had to use data for everything while they jerked around with getting me back on track.

This time, they claimed I went over my limit on texts! With a phone I can barely use????

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

GreatCall Cons: Setrvice, Flat out lies as to what they would or not do.

• Greatcall Armed Robbery

Comments

DON'T USE THIS service with Jitter Bug. Not if you care about your loved ones, because they don't. Money hungry (sad)

I to had a phone service with great call lest just say it’s not that great lots of lies and to ripoff our senior citizens is a shame hope to see this company go under would be great what a scam shame on you grate call

I just started service and set up a monthly payment and they overcharged me over 150 dollars. Is anyone investigating this business for fraud?

My bank would not do anything and told me to cancel my bank card to prevent them to continue to charge. I did not authorize any payments and and am wondering why there has been no criminal investigation since it seems to happen to others.

GreatCall Reviews