Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 25

I have been asked to provide an update. There has been NO response or concern by Great Call regarding their poor service.

My letters to CEO David Inns have been dutifully ignored. My letters to COO Ray Morris have been dutifully ignored. My letters to CFO Brian Berning have been similarly ignored. Previous entities that handle their customer base in such a poor fashion as Great Call have proven themselves to be scam outfits.

I am forced to wonder if the same destiny is in store for Great Call.

For a communications company to have such poor communication with their customer base, as well as a reprehensible rapport, is quite negatively telling. I am sorely disappointed and disgusted.

Original review posted by user Jun 25

Great Call seems to exist to facilitate RoboCaller Scammers to bother the Great Call customer base. The PAYING customer has fewer privileges than the SQUATTER RoboCallers.

I cancelled my service and reported them to the FCC.

My new provider has a means to BLOCK these nuisance calls. These people should be put out of business at the very least.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Robocalls NOT being blocked.

Preferred solution: Close business as you exist to facilitate Robocallers.

GreatCall Cons: Robocallers.

• Robocaller Facilitator

Comments

I hate robo callers, too. I pay for phone service for --my-- convenience, not bothersome interlopers.

The fact that the FCC now allows providers to BLOCK spoofed robo calls means that the providers seem to be in league with theses scamming robo callers. Where are the fines assessed against these providers for --failing-- to do one of their jobs for which they are being --paid--?