I come from a design and engineering background and I have to say that the user experience with all the Greatcall products are some of the worst I have ever seen.

The products give very confusing feedback, instructions are unclear and most importantly the products don't work as they should.

I am now on my third phone for my mother, Having started with the older flip phone I went to the smartphone but it dropped calls consistently meaning every call. Then I went back to the new flip phone but it is not working now either.

I have also had the LIvely emergency device but I am on the 3rd one of those and the ability to monitor the device has never worked on my andriod phone. Since I don't live with my mother, trouble shooting is a mess since I do not have the devices in my possession and my mom cant hear very well. I have literally spent 20 hrs in total on the phone trying to resolve issues. I think after about 3 years, I have put up with enough.

I am cancelling all services with this company.

They really don't understand senors and really have taken me on a ride. The only thing that works well is the billing, they dont ever have problems with that!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments