Spokane, Washington

On Sept 23, 2018 I called to cancel my service. I got Jamie.

She was SO rude! Cut me off, would NOT give me a confirmation cancellation number! Talked so fast, I had to holler at her to get her attention! That was at 5:35pm on the date above.

She said “why do you need a cancellation number? It’s just a number. You will get all the information in the mail!”

So, I called back on that same day, at 5:50pm...I got Ashley. She was awesome!

Gave me the cancellation number and apologized for “Jamie’s” attitude. Your company needs more people like Ashley!

I’m glad I don’t have to worry about getting another Jamie!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Customer Care.

GreatCall Cons: Relentless upselling.

Comments

I just experienced Jamie as well, this is supposed to be a "Customer Service" SUPERVISOR???? I have been paying for a device for my mother since January, we have never been able to set it up for her to use, despite numerous calls to this company that say they are fixing the problem but it remains inactive and unable to use.

I called to cancel the service and got Jamie, no wonder the reviews for this company are so bad, it is people like Jamie that give Customer Service reps a bad name.

#1 task to remake your image, get rid of people like Jamie and do real customer service training. they should be ashamed of themselves and how they deal with the elderly!

GreatCall Reviews