1950 Camino Vida Roble, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA

I had a very bad experience with the jitter bug phones and would not recommend their phones to anyone. I tried two of their smartphones and three flip tops and after a very short time of use they would not power on, after charging them.

I returned four of them back to best buy for and exchange for another phone but the fifth broken phone I returned back to the company for another flip top phone from the company. Surprise, that didn't work either, now I had reached a thirty day warranty so best buy wouldn't return my money. The store said that I should contact the manager of the company but said most likely all I would get was another phone to resolve the problem. I had already cancelled the service with them so another of their junk phones wasn't what I wanted, what I wanted was my money back for the purchase of the phone.

I called and spoke with the manager of jitter bug and asked him for a refund and he said no that my warranty was up so I said ok then can you mail me another working phone and he said that I can't keep getting all these phones that don't work and he said that if I mail back the phone to the company they would return my money. I thought great the problem was solved, no not yet. The refund was never sent and all I got back was 21.73 dollars sent to my bank for credit for a month service. I called the manager of jitter bug again and he said sorry but my warranty was over and was quite rude and said he didn't really care if I reported this situation to the C.

F .P. B. and the BBB. org.

of CA. I would like to recommend consumer cellular and their smart phones from target a way better quality phone for the same price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

GreatCall Cons: Reliability, Jitter bug phones.

Comments