Was always something wrong with the phone got tired of horrible service returned the phone.and for three months they sent me bills for a phone did not have.I would not advise anyone to buy one look first at thousands of complaints going back five years-they should be banned from advertising or selling .Horrible misleading service and their marketing and billing is dishonest how can you be charged for something you can prove returned three months later crooks is what they are! I am frankly shocked when I just saw their add would think they would be investigated .

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Cell Phone.

Comments

Hello Faye,

My name is Sue Weaver, and I’m the VP of Customer Service at GreatCall, creator of the Jitterbug cell phone. I saw your post today and hoped I could personally discuss your concerns with you.

We apologize that you encountered these issues, and I’d like to learn more from you about your experience so that we can resolve this for you and prevent this for other customers in the future. If you would like to discuss with me, you may contact me at your convenience at 760-602-6700 and ask to speak with Sue Weaver.